Oh Bill

Ever so rarely a comment refers to one of my posts (in this case to the image below) that is so welcome and positively elevating that i need to repost in a more public way..i just LOVE you William Keckler...
William Keckler said...

Love the way this manages to evoke the Beatific tradition in painting, Blavatskian photographs and the concentration camps and sickness all at once.

Sort of in the El Greco tradition of attenuation = spirituality

The body beaten fine.

The body beaten fine as light.
October 14, 2010 4:36 AM

2 comments:

  1. Well I calls em as I sees em, Mr. M.

    Happy you made me happy and my happiness made you happy.

    Sounds like a good economic structuring for art.

    Wish it all worked that way.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete